Tuesday 7 June 2016

Gossip & Gists: Michelle Mone Wants A Baby With Golfer Boyfriend, Stefan Soroka: "I Always Wanted Four Children"

Lingerie tycoon Michelle Mone has admitted she wants to have a baby with her golfer partner, Stefan Soroka, who she’s been dating since September last year.


The 44-year-old is already a mum to three grown-up kids with her ex-husband Michael Mone, Rebecca, 24, Declan, 20, and Behtany, 17 - but is keen to add to her brood. She said: "I always wanted four. Because I'm an only child, I wanted four, and I've got three. I'm trying to convince my partner to have one, but I don't think he's going to have that talk."
 

"I've not won that argument yet, and my clock is about to run out. Tick tock." Michelle added: "I'm mega-happy, [Stefan’s] an amazing guy. Stef has helped me sort out my path, my next chapter. We talk all the time."

Last year, it was revealed Michele had borrowed Work and Pensions minister Iain Duncan Smith's taxpayer-funded Jaguar no fewer than six times in her role as a business tsar. Since being appointed a government business tsar last August and elevated to the House of Lords in October, Baroness Mone has been accused at times of not concentrating fully on the job.

She took six months to make her maiden speech in the upper chamber and her jetsetting lifestyle has continued with frequent jaunts to the Caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment